6 Natural Remedies for Cystic Acne
The most painful and disgusting forms of acne called cystic acne. Without treatment, cystic acne can cause severe scarring and can cause considerable physical and psychological pain. If you have severe acne, antibiotics may be a good way to treat your cystic acne. However, this should be considered a last resort because they can cause side effects that may affect your well-being. The best way to prevent the use of antibiotics is to adopt a routine of proper skin care.
Generally though, cystic acne is treated with topical antibiotics, these forms of painful acne can also be treated using certain natural methods.
1. You must maintain its operation through a healthy and nutritious diet. Maintain a diet that is rich in protein and dietary fiber. Include foods such as soy, whole grains, fresh vegetables and fruits and chicken or fish cooked using minimal or no amount of oil. Use healthy oils like olive oil or canola oil.
2. Exercise helps eliminate most of the health problems and health of all aid. Everyone must engage in fitness activities at least one hour per day. Regular exercise not only burns extra fat but also helps to eliminate toxins.
3. Take a ripe tomato pulp and apply it to the affected area, leave it for 30-60 minutes and wash.
4. The most important thing to do to keep acne at bay is to drink plenty of water. This is the best remedy against cystic acne that contributes effectively to eliminate toxins from your body and skin. This is one of the best natural acne treatments.
5. Remember that no repair ever works if you are emotionally stable. Always stay positive and happy to live a healthy life. Enjoy your life and follow your dreams. No matter which profession you are working with passion and purpose for the better.
6. Aloe Vera is another natural remedy for cystic acne. It contains many enzymes and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera helps to effectively get rid of cystic acne without pain and hassle.
Dryness of the skin and the treatment of acne
Speaking in general terms skin is more prone to acne and other skin types. However, this does not mean that combination and dry skin is free of acne. In fact, while the skin can withstand the same type of acne treatments oily skin can dry skin requires a different approach.
With dry skin, acne lesions appear in the surface of the skin. This can cause painful nodules and itching. As with any skin type, you should never try and look at the acne lesions are that lead to widespread infection and inflammation.
Instead, use a moisturizer to relieve your acne. It looks completely haywire, but it works on dry skin and here’s why:
Dry skin is synonymous with a lack of moisture, which will lead to invisible cracks that allow acne bacteria to enter and proliferate. Moisturizing your skin properly, you can keep it strong and resistant against cracking or breakage.
Another natural way to moisture your skin is oil. Although, will not any oil. Try to use non-comedogenic oil, such as olive oil and massage it into your skin.
Remove with a damp washcloth and apply your moisturizer as you normally would. This change can help balance the natural oils from your skin. In fact, it is particularly useful for those with extremely dry skin.
Following a proper cleaning routine that includes a good acne cream will also help prevent acne and treating acne lesions. You should not attempt to products designed for oily skin, however. Acne treatments that are designed for oily skin or dry skin are too harsh.
A regular cleaning routine will help you to treat mild to moderate acne. However, you should count on a health care professional if you have severe acne. Neglecting your acne would exacerbate the problem and can lead to acne scars which require removal of acne scars.
Dry skin is too sensitive to handle products that contain salicylic acid, retinol and sulfur. Instead of using products that contain these ingredients you should look for products that contain vitamin b complex or tea tree oil. AHAs are other options, but if you decide to use products that contain this ingredient do it wisely because AHAs are also known to cause irritation.
Tea tree oil should be used once a week so that your skin can become accustomed to it. It can also be diluted with a few drops of water with a few drops of your regular moisturizer. In both cases will reduce its irritant.