Everyone will agree that acne is downright scary, and we all experienced a painful (more emotional than physical) outbreak of acne at some point in time. Acne can affect any part of the body. For some, it is the front acne, it is chin acne, and for some it is the arm or back acne. Whatever the field, its effects can become severe enough in time. Certain buttons may get infections or scarring. Here we discuss the causes and effects of chin acne, which is not different from acne that can occur on any part of the body.
Cystic Acne On Chin Causes
As mentioned above, the causes of acne on the chin did not differ on its causes of other body parts. In fact, acne is the result of obstruction of the pores of your skin due to pollution dirt and excessive oil production. When bacteria infect the blockage, it may result in a pimple, and in some cases can worsen and turn into cystic acne on chin or anywhere on the face or body. Now the cause of this condition may vary, but there are very common reasons why you might be a victim of an outbreak of acne on the chin.
One of the specific reasons for acne on chin can be that you do not give adequate attention in the cleaning process. When using a face wash or a moisturizer, it is important to apply it evenly on your face. Most of us tend to miss some parts when we follow this routine, which is why the skin on the chin can become more susceptible to developing acne. Another reason may be the fact that you do not clean the area around your mouth and chin well after you have finished eating. Leftover food that you have eaten can manifest itself in a manifestation of acne on chin.
Believe it or not, acne of chin may simply be the effect of stress, both physical and mental. This is because stress alters the way your hormones function, and it is this irregular hormone production that is likely to cause acne on chin.
Speaking of hormones, the occurrence of chin acne in women is higher than men, especially because of the menstrual cycle (which can sometimes be irregular), or during pregnancy. The reason here is the same, an imbalance in hormone levels in the body. That is why just before or during your period, you may notice the development of pimples around your chin or jaw.
Diet plays a very important role in the development and the eradication of acne. On the one hand, fatty foods are a big if you are prone to acne. Second, do not drink enough water is also one of the reasons why you are not only prone to acne, but a host of other skin problems.
Treating Cystic Acne On Chin
– As the causes of acne on chin are the same as the causes of acne on other parts of the body, is the method of treating this condition. Although there are many acne skin care that are available out there that you may be prescribed by your dermatologist, there are some simple tips to prevent or reduce the frequency of these buttons on the chin.
– If this is your routine skin care is bad because you do not pay attention to cleaning the chin area correctly, make sure you give it the proper attention. Use a special face wash for acne and ensure that you focus on the chin well in the process of monitoring with the use of a toner and a moisturizer specifically for oily skin and acne. Following this routine twice a day helps acne prevention and control.
– Make sure you clean your face and chin well after finishing a meal. Although you may not be as sloppy as mentioned here, it is sometimes possible to overlook this cleaning process. Follow it and you will avoid an acne outbreak.
– Adhere to a particular acne diet rich with vegetables and green fruits, and avoid fatty foods, at least until you try to reduce acne. Also make sure you drink at least ten glasses of water a day. It will cleanse your body of toxins out and help take care of your skin problems.
-As a measure to control acne, do not touch your chin that controls may become infected and worsen the condition. It can also cause acne to spread and grow. When you clean the area, make sure you wash your hands with antibacterial hand wash and dry thoroughly.
– Natural acne cures include the application of aloe Vera gel, lemon juice (for curing acne and removing acne scars), or the tea tree oil on the affected area.
Sometimes, the best acne treatments are those that are natural and even all kinds of products may not help the way these simple methods work. However, if the condition refuses to reduce or disappear, then consult your dermatologist is the best way to address this problem. You may be prescribed specific acne vitamins and the use of certain prescription drugs and ointments for the condition. As a last resort, you may be prompted to choose a treatment for acne laser procedure. However, once you understand the causes of chin acne, you will automatically follow steps to avoid these causes, and will be able to treat this condition in a short time.