Easy and Natural ways to get rid of acne:
Looking for acne solutions that really work? The good news is whether you are a teenager or an adult suffering from acne, you do not have to live with. Here you can find 10 super easy and effective ways to get rid of acne.
1. Do not pick, press or rub your pimples. These actions effectively
increase the sebum production and rupture the membranes below your skin. The
infection and sebum spread underneath your skin and cause more pimples.
Also, you may increase the chances of leaving scars on the face.
2. Wash your face twice a day using a mild soup. It is even better if you
can buy soap based on sulfur in particular acne. If your skin is too oily, use soap with benzoyl peroxide. Do not use rough sponges, brushes, or anything
similar on your face. You should not, however, too much to wash your face because it
will actually stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum, which
increase your acne.
3. Check if this is because of the food. For many people, food allergy can
cause very serious acne. You should avoid eating too much fat and
spicy food. Recent studies have shown that acne can also be caused by milk
contains hormones as well as seafood with relatively high levels of iodine. If
possible, cut down on those foods. Other foods you may consider avoiding are:
sugar, dairy products, fried foods, meat, nut butters, etc. on the other
hand, it is believed that green vegetables, vegetable juices and foods
with high quantities of zinc can help alleviate acne condition.
4. Drink more water every day. “Eight glasses of water a day can keep
acne away. Jennifer Thoden, a respected acne expert Says: “The reason is that
water can carry waste out of our body and it really helps heal and
prevent acne breakouts.”
5. Do not wear makeup if possible. Makeup can clog the pores of the skin,
cause more blackheads and pimples. If you have to wear makeup, make sure it is
water based. Be sure to clean your makeup brushes regularly and cleanse your
skin before sleeping.
6. Do not use oily products. Avoid products such as hair pomades, intense
oil-based facial moisturizers, cleansers and oily.
7. Keep your face clean. Do not rest your chin on your hands or
constantly touch your face. Shampoo your hair regularly and keep it out of your face,
especially when you sleep.
8. Exercise moderately as it helps in blood circulation and the elimination
9. Stress and stand firm. Studies have shown that stress aggravates acne
flare-up, it also worsens the overall skin condition. Talk to your friends
listen to your favorite music, or take a walk in the park. There are many things
you can do to be stress free.
10. Get sun and fresh air. Sunshine stimulates vitamin D in the
body, an essential vitamin for healthy skin. Fresh air and sunshine can also
reduce stress (tip # 9) and increase oxygen to the skin. Do not burn in the
sun, though. Burnt and heavily tanned skin forms a layer on the skin that is not
exfoliate quickly enough and can lead to blocked pores.